- This resource is a modification of the Washington Models for the Evaluation of Bias Content in Instructional Materials (2009) that is made available through OER Commons under a public domain license. This resource attempts to both update the content with more contemporary vocabulary and also to narrow the scope to evaluating still images as they are found online. It was developed as a secondary project while working on a BranchED OER grant during summer 2020. It includes an attached rubric adapted from the Washington Model (2009).
- Information Science, Visual Arts, Education, Educational Technology, Higher Education
- College / Upper Division, Graduate / Professional
- Material Type:
- Assessment, Reading, Teaching/Learning Strategy
- Kimberly Grotewold
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- Media Format:
- Text/HTML, Video
No evaluations yet.