- This is an introductory project that addresses identifying the Elements of Art and Principles of Composition in immediate surroundings and provides these terms a real-time life application. The project is interactive and exploratory, requiring individual observation of a students' physical world. This project can be modified to include more images, changes in grid template and combined to include both Elements and Principles together; incluiding identifying other terms in art such as mediums. The project can be used in an online formatted course or a face to face environment. Including Art Appreciation, Art Orientation, Two-Dimensional Design and Three-Dimensional Design studio courses.
- Architecture and Design, Art History, Graphic Arts, Visual Arts, Graphic Design
- Community College / Lower Division
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Assessment, Homework/Assignment
- Xuchi Eggleton
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- Media Format:
- Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.