- This is a collection of mini lectures created by anthropologists and those in conversation with anthropology as supplimental material to assist college and university instructors who were made to shift their courses online because of COVID19.For more information, see here.To contribute, please create an OER author account and send your name and OER registered email to AnthropologyTeaching@gmail.com.
- Community College / Lower Division, College / Upper Division, Graduate / Professional, Adult Education
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Homework/Assignment, Lecture, Lesson Plan, Reading, Syllabus, Teaching/Learning Strategy
- Zoe Wool
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution
- Media Format:
- Audio, Downloadable docs, Text/HTML, Video
No evaluations yet.