Box truck for moving

by ron frod 2 days, 23 hours ago

I have a box truck that I rarely use and I thought I could rent it out. It's a box truck, great for moving or transporting large loads. Maybe someone has rented out a similar vehicle before? Share your experience, how best to organise it? How to avoid problems with clients? I don't want to deal with contracts for a long time or face unpleasant situations. It would be great to know what platforms or websites are best to use for this. Maybe there is something that will help you find tenants quickly and avoid difficulties with payment? Also interested in how best to handle payment and security of transactions.

Evi Rossa 2 days, 21 hours ago

Great idea, renting out box trucks for removals can be a lucrative business! I myself have recently started using the Carentify platform https://carentify.com . It's a new platform for renting vehicles including lorries, cars and even boats. It's very convenient and easy to use! The great thing about it is that it's a turnkey scheme - you place an advert and everything else (contracts, payments) is done through the website. Carentify works through Stripe, so all payments are 100% safe. Plus, they have a promotion going on right now - a year of commission-free payments for those who sign up right now. This is a great opportunity to rent out your box truck and earn income without spending a fortune. You only need 5 minutes to sign up and you can add your truck to the site right away.