Where to find reliable oilfield equipment in Alberta?

by Anna Waller 2 days, 3 hours ago

Hello everyone!!! I'm looking for reliable oilfield equipment companies in Alberta. I would like to find manufacturers that are established in the market and have a good reputation for the quality of their products. Maybe someone has experience with local suppliers or recommendations on specific companies? Interested in both drilling equipment and various auxiliary tools. I would be grateful for any advice and recommendations!

Sara Reed 2 days, 2 hours ago

That's a great question. I was just recently looking for information on this topic and found a useful resource that may help you. I recommend taking a look at cossd.com. This site provides a list of Oilfield Equipment in Alberta . There you'll be able to find a variety of companies that offer both basic and ancillary tools for the oil industry. What I particularly liked about this site is that it provides detailed information about each manufacturer, including contact information and specifications of their products. This allows you to make a more informed choice and contact the companies you're interested in directly. Plus, many of these companies have good reputations and positive feedback from customers, which is also important.