Carter and Andersen address the issue of wellbeing programs within educational systems and contexts. The text focuses on existing knowledge, theoretical conceptualisations, policy and legislation that inform wellbeing, contemporary enablers of wellbeing, pragmatic applications, and contextual analysis.
1. Connecting And Activating Prior Knowledge
2. Theoretical Conceptualisations of Wellbeing
3. Policy, Frameworks and Legislation Informing a Focus on Wellbeing
4. Contemporary Perspectives on the Impactors and Enablers to Wellbeing
5. Pragmatic Applications of Embedding an Education Wide Focus on Wellbeing
6. Ecological and Contextual Analysis of Wellbeing: in your context